Emergency Dentist Stoke On Trent
Emergency Dentist Stoke-On-Trent, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffordshire and Cheshire area.
If you have any dental pain, a chipped filling, or a broken tooth then do not hesitate to contact us
We welcome all patients to our practice and you do not require to be registered to be seen on an emergency appointment.
Our registered patients will always have priority and will usually be seen on the same day if possible. Please use the form below
Call us on 01782 782 520 or Book an Emergency Appointment Online.
We would recommend seeing a dentist urgently if you have:
- Toothache or swelling that suggests an infection of a tooth or gum
- Severe toothache or facial pain which is not controlled by taking over-the-counter painkillers
- Trauma of the face, mouth or teeth after a recent accident or injury
- A permanent tooth being knocked outBbleeding after tooth extraction that you cannot control
- Serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse
Here are a couple of useful numbers available to Denplan members:
Dental Emergency Helpline – UK 0800 844 999
Dental Emergency Helpline – Overseas +44 (0)1962 844 999
Please visit our dental emergency FAQs area for more information
BOOK AN EMERGENCY TREATMENT WITH THIS EMAIL FORM
We will get back to your as quickly as possible