We provide a vast range of high quality dental treatment in a friendly environment and our priority is to insure that you have the best care to ensure that you have good dental health. We are committed to continuing dental education and keeping ahead of the changes in modern dentistry. We encourage preventive techniques to help you to understand how to maintain the health of your mouth and keep it free of tooth decay and gum disease.
With this in mind, we offer the following essential services:
- Routine examinations with our dentists to check overall teeth and gum health and to check for signs of oral cancer
- Expert dental advice from Dr Gary Wu if you require any cosmetic dental advice or implant therapy
- Hygiene (Scale and Polish) appointments with our therapist
- Oral Hygiene Advice available for all ages
- A range of dental sundries available to purchase
- Digital Intra-Oral and Pan-oral X-ray facilities
- Children have free access to dental care
These services are available as a package when you join Denplan, meaning you can save money while maintaining your smile. We also offer treatments to help you achieve dental fitness, so you can enjoy a comfortable, pain free lifestyle.