Why Choose Us?
We strictly adhere to the guidelines from the following organisations:
- British Dental Association (BDA)
- Faculty of General Dental Practitioners (FGDP)
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- Department of Health (DH)
State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Materials
- We use state-of-the-art technology and materials to help improve the success and quality of your treatment. Some of the most commonly used equipment includes:
- Cerec digitial 3D scanner
- Carestream 3D CT scanner
- Digital x-rays to reduce radiation
- Magnification to allow precision dentistry
- Digital photography to communicate with the laboratory
- Air abrasion to remove staining and improve bonding
- Premium choice of dental materials
- Many more depending on the type of treatment involved
Superb Customer Service
- Staff are always friendly, respectful and courteous
- Emergency appointments are available within 24 hours
- Bookings can be made online
- We will always try and see you on time and never later than 15 minutes of your appointment
- We will sit down and discuss all your options and let you decide what is best for you
- A written estimate is always provided before we begin treatment. Changes to the plan will be discussed with you in detail before we bill you.
- Your dental treatment is guaranteed for up to 12 months as long as there is no fault of your own for the cause of failure
Dr. Gary Wu has trained with some world renowned dentists and regularly obtains mentoring and training, constantly learning new techniques which would benefit our patients.
Dr.Wu’s experience in advanced techniques ensures more success in preserving patients teeth and extending the period of time before they need to be removed. Most treatment can be carried out in-house without referring you to another clinic which usually have long waiting times.
Those interested in cosmetic or restorative treatments may be eligible for interest-free financing. Our friendly and helpful staff at Kidsgrove Dental & Implant Centre will be glad to discuss your financial options with you. This offer is subject to qualification. Contact us on 01782 782520 to learn more.
Ask us a question or book an appointment
Need advice or an appointment?
Call us on: 01782 782520