Dental Implants Cheshire
As one of the leading dental implant centres in Stoke-On-Trent, our practice is located next to the Cheshire border. Our state of the art facilities includes our very own Cone Beam CT 3D scanner and also the latest dental implant technology to ensure you have the best outcome.
Our success is founded on the clinical excellence of our clinical team to achieve optimum results, who undertake all dental implant treatments from single tooth to complex and full mouth restorations.
Led by Dr Gary Wu, we have the experience and expertise to ensure that even the most difficult cases can be treated here with dental implants. We therefore receive many referrals from dentists to treat some of the more complex cases. If you are missing teeth, even one, or have lost all your teeth then you should consider the exciting possibility of dental implants. It may seem an impossible dream but advances in dentistry mean that missing teeth can now be replaced.
Anyone with a wobbly, unstable denture will tell you how insecure they feel about eating in public or how they have had to give up certain foods. Dental implants are a long-lasting solution to missing teeth, and our patients say they feel just like their natural teeth.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are little screws, that are carefully placed onto the jawbone, to act as artificial roots of teeth. These are used to support crowns, bridges or to retain a denture and are now considered to be the ‘gold standard’ solution to replacing missing teeth.
The success rate of dental implants are as high as 98% and provided that they are maintained and cared, the treatment should provide a reliable and longstanding solution to replacing missing teeth.
Why Choose Kidsgrove Dental & Implant Centre
- Our experienced team can treat all cases from single tooth to full mouth rehabilitation
- Cost of dental implants at least 30% cheaper than Cheshire prices
- 3D CT scan technology
- Recommended by dentists
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- They look, feel and function like your natural teeth.
- Healthy teeth do not need to be filed down
- The dental implants help preserve facial structure, preventing bone deterioration that occurs when teeth are missing.
- Dental implants can provide a secure, permanent tooth replacement.
- Dental Implants prevent neighbouring teeth from moving.
Cost of dental implants?
The price varies from individual to individual therefore we can only provide an estimate after a thorough consultation. We are confident we are providing the most competitive prices for dental implants in Stoke On Trent and Newcastle based on the quality of materials used and also the invaluable experience of our clinical dental team. Unlike most other practices who charge per dental implant/tooth, we only charge our treatment based on the estimated time taken, therefore you will find our prices extremely competitive for possibly a better service.
We have finance options available to help you spread the cost of treatment.Payments start from £58 per month for 3 years.
What does the procedure involve?
To achieve this level of integration, it is important to be examined by a qualified and experienced dental professional. The procedure will happen in stages, typically:
- The initial stage of the procedure would be to undertake a thorough examination to identify any signs of gum disease and assess the quality of the bone.
- Next, a CBCT 3D scan will be arranged to assess the quality and density of your bone material and to check the shape of the area before any work takes place. We have our own 3D scanner on-site.
- Under anaesthesia, the bone is gently prepared for the titanium implant. The gum is re-closed by stitching or grafting, and then it is left to heal.
The bone tissue itself will grow and begin to anchor itself upon the specially designed textured surface of the titanium implant. During this healing process, patients are given a temporary bridge or denture.
After healing, the gum can be lifted to attach a healing cap to the implant. Four to six weeks later, when the gum has matured, the final permanent work can be completed.
Ask us a question
Multiple teeth replacement
Replace multiple teeth by linking implants together with a bridge. read more
Need Advice or an Appointment
Call us on 01782 782 520
Dental implants in Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme and Congleton