Multiple Implant Treatment
If you have lost several teeth, we are able to place dental implants into each individual space or join implants together. The implants can be restored with a crown or bridge to provide function and aesthetics. There are many benefits to having dental implants to replace missing teeth compared to a denture or a bridge:
- Looks, feels and functions like a normal tooth
- Fixed onto the bone so it is not mobile
- You do not need to file the neighbouring teeth
- It maintains the bone and gums after the tooth has been removed
- Implant does not decay
In order to place implants, we would require you to attend a consultation to assess whether you are suitable for a dental implant. We would take impressions for study models, radiographs and check whether there is enough bone. Bone augmentation procedures may be required before or during implant placement.
How long does dental implant treatment take?
- We normally schedule two hours for the procedure. IV sedation is optional
- Dental implant treatment durations differ patient to patient.
- In simple cases (where the CBCT scan shows good bone quality and quantity), there are 3 or 4 appointments over a 3-5 month period.
- If an extraction is needed, a 2-4 month healing period is usually required before the implant is placed. However, it may be possible to place the dental implant at the same time …
Same day tooth / immediately loaded implants
In some circumstances – when there is good bone quantity / quality – it is possible to extract a tooth or teeth and place implants in the same appointment. This is called a same day or immediately loaded dental implant.
Why should I choose Kidsgrove Dental & Implant Centre?
- Competitively priced in Stoke-On-Trent
- Experienced clinical team with over 700 cases completed at this clinic
- IV sedation available
- Excellent customer reviews
- Access to our very own CBCT 3D scanner and high end equipment.
Ask us a question
Need Advice or an Appointment
Call us on 01782 782 520