Dental Payment Plans in Stoke On Trent
Dentistry can be a significant investment as it will not only improve your appearance, which will help your confidence, but will help you function as well. Improving your confidence might just be the difference between your job application and also your next promotion. We understand that having quality dental treatment can be very costly and it can be very difficult to make a one-off payment. Therefore we have flexible payment plans to help make quality dentistry affordable. You can either make payments towards your treatment on a pay-as-you-go scheme by making payments per visit and then finish the last payment upon completion of treatment or you can consider applying for finance.
We offer both 0% and low interest finance to help you spread the cost of treatment over a period of time.
The Benefits To You
- You can have the treatment right now without having to save up in advance- putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
- You have the flexibility to make overpayments to reduce the term of your loan.
You Can Apply If…
- You are over 18.
- You are in permanent full/part time employment.
- You have been resident in the UK for at least 1 year.
- You have a permanent place of residence, and be able to show proof of residence, eg. drivers license, utility bill, bank statement.
- You have a UK bank account, which has a direct debit facility.
There is a minimum transaction of £350 required with this option and payment terms range between 6 and 48 months.
The minimum transaction for this option is £1,000 and payment terms range between 12 and 60 months.
Example (Treatment Value £2000)
Option 1 –
Option 2 –
Need advice or an appointment?
Call us on: 01782 782520