Here are our top tips for you to get the best result for your teeth whitening.
- Brush your teeth just before you apply the whitening gel. Teeth are always covered by a salivary coating called biofilm and removing this will help the whitening agent to penetrate your teeth.
- See your hygienist for a scale and polish before you whiten your teeth. The hygienist will remove any tartar and staining prior to whitening.
- Pre-medicate yourself with sensitive toothpaste just in case.
- Ask for home whitening only versus laser whitening. You get more bleach with home whitening kits and it produces less sensitivity due to the reduced concentration.
- Go on a white teeth diet. Avoid red wine, tea and coffee, cigarettes.
For more information regarding Teeth Whitening, please click here to read more…….