Dental Implants Stoke-on-Trent
As one of the leading providers of dental implants Stoke-on-Trent, you will be glad we have the expertise to treat many cases within our clinic in Kidsgrove, Stoke-on-Trent. We are one of two dental practices in Stoke-on-Trent to have our very very own Cone Beam CT 3D scanner. This cutting edge technology will allow us to perform all essential diagnosis on-site.
Our Dental Implant dentist
Dr Gary Wu our implant surgeon is highly regarded in Stoke-on-Trent. He is experienced in advanced implant techniques such as bone grafting and full mouth rehabilitation. Dr Gary Wu and his team have the experience and expertise to ensure even the most difficult cases can be treated here with dental implants. We therefore receive many referrals from other dentists around Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire to treat some of the more complex cases using dental implants. If you are missing teeth, even one, or have lost all your teeth then you should consider the exciting possibility of dental implants. It may seem an impossible dream but advances in dentistry mean that missing teeth can now be replaced.
Anyone with a wobbly, unstable denture will tell you how insecure they feel about eating in public or how they have had to give up certain foods. Dental implants are a long-lasting solution to missing teeth, and our patients say they feel just like their natural teeth.
Get in touch now
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are little screws, that are carefully placed onto the jawbone, to act as artificial roots of teeth. Dental implants are used to support crowns, bridges or to retain a denture and are now considered to be the ‘gold standard’ solution to replacing missing teeth.
The success rate of dental implants are as high as 98% and provided that they are maintained and cared, the treatment should provide a reliable and longstanding solution to replacing missing teeth.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- They look, feel and function like your natural teeth.
- Healthy teeth do not need to be filed down
- The dental implants help preserve facial structure, preventing bone deterioration that occurs when teeth are missing.
- Dental implants can provide a secure, permanent tooth replacement.
- Dental Implants prevent neighbouring teeth from moving.
Cost of dental implants?The price varies for everyone therefore we can only provide an estimate after a thorough consultation. We are confident we are providing the most competitive prices for dental implants in Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme. You will be guaranteed of the quality of materials used and also the invaluable experience of our clinical dental team. Unlike most other practices who charge per dental implant/tooth, we only charge our treatment based on the estimated time taken and materials cost. We have payment plans available including 0% APR finance.
What does the dental implant procedure involve?To achieve this level of integration, it is important to be examined by a qualified and experienced dental professional. The procedure will happen in stages, typically:
- The initial stage of the procedure would be to undertake a thorough examination to identify any signs of gum disease and assess the quality of the bone.
- Next, a CBCT 3D scan will be arranged to assess the quality and density of your bone material and to check the shape of the area before any work takes place. We have our own 3D scanner on-site.
- Under anaesthesia, the bone is gently prepared for the titanium implant. The gum is re-closed by stitching or grafting, and then it is left to heal.