Porcelain veneers are hand-made pieces of porcelain, designed by highly skilled dental technicians, that are bonded to the front surfaces of teeth. Basically the veneer acts like a permanent cosmetic finger nail and this is layered on top of the surface of the tooth to recreate an ideal tooth surface. The benefits of veneers are that they are very life-like and have the option to correct misshapen or discoloured teeth. The results can be immediate, without the need to attend multiple appointments or to undergo months of treatment.
We commonly use veneers for cosmetic makeovers and the results are dramatic. Veneers could be used for:
- Discoloured teeth
- Gaps in between
- Chipped and worn teeth
- Lengthen short teeth
We currently use an award winning dental laboratory to make our porcelain veneers. We use digital imaging to transfer information to our laboratory. The cost of the veneers is reflected by the excellent fit and also the detailed replication of nature. Here are some examples of the previous cases. After years of performing cosmetic makeovers with porcelain veneers, we believe that it is extremely important to work closely with our partners. We have treated many patients from all around Stoke On Trent, Newcastle Under Lyme and Congleton.
We commonly ask our dental laboratory to make our veneers in Emax. Emax is a material that has been in the market for around 7 years now and is used for veneers, crowns
Kidsgrove Dental & Implant Centre uses this material exclusively for all our cases as it combines excellent aesthetics and strength.
This is what EMax veneers should look like – Indistinguishable from real teeth, looking exactly like real teeth, with all the perfect imperfections of nature built into them.
If you’re interested in veneers then ask for Emax. Call us on 01782782520 for a consultation.
I’m interested in dental veneers, what does it involve?
1) During your consultation, you can meet the cosmetic dentist to discuss your needs. Whether you would like your teeth to look whiter, or for them to look straighter, please ensure you communicate all your needs. We would normally recommend having impressions taken at this visit to order some
2) During your next visit, we will have to reshape your teeth and take impressions of your teeth. Temporary veneers can be made at this stage.
3) We will try the veneers on your teeth. If you are happy the veneers will be permanently cemented.
How long do porcelain veneers last?
Porcelain veneers typically last between 5-10 years with the old feldspathic veneers. Nowadays, we use Emax to make our veneers, which are almost twice the strength of the old feldspathic veneers so we expect these to last between 10-15 years.
Do you offer payment plans?
We offer flexible payment plans to help suit your budget and it means you can start your smile makeover immediately without having to save up.
We offer 0% Finance for up to 12 months and 7.9% APR for plans between 12-36 months.
1) Treatment value of £500 at 0% APR 12 monthly payments of £41.67
2) Treatment value of £1000 at 7.9% APR 36 monthly payments of £31.17